You’ve heard the hype: 5G is a total game-changer.
100 times faster than 4G, it also boasts an incredible latency (the time it takes for a bit of information to be sent and get a response) of just 1 millisecond – your communications, there and back 200 times faster than 4G.
Wow. So just call up a carrier and you’re set, right?
If only it were that easy...
- 5G isn’t available everywhere, and it's limited where it is available
- It’s a “commodity service” and susceptible to downtimes
- To make the most of it, you really need to leverage the concept of network slicing
- Getting it means sifting through the hardware and buzzwords and terms and phone trees from big carriers
5G may be easy to get, but it’s hard to get right:
- Can you even get it, and how strong and reliable will it be if you can?
- Can you or should you supplement it with other SD WAN services for speed and redundancy?
- What’s the best modem? And how will it work with your firewall?
- What’s the smartest way to ‘slice’ it to efficiently target different needs and services?
- Who’s the best and most responsive carrier, and will they take your calls if something goes wrong?
That’s where we come in. We'll help you get 5G right.
We’ve got the experience, skill and leverage with carriers to get you set up the best and most cost-efficient 5G so you can get the absolute most out of this incredible technology.
To get started, all we need is your address. Simply fill out the form below, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours with an answer and some suggestions for next steps. At no obligation, of course.
5G is the future if you get it right. Make sure it it’s your best future.